“Ayurvedic consultations and diet plan” is intended for:
- people who encounter Ayurveda for the first time and want to balance their health in a natural way
- people who are eager for a deeper understanding of their own constitution
- people in need of support in creating a diet plan for their own constitution or current condition
- people who have already used this service for a certain season and need a new diet plan for another season, in accordance with their unique constitution and current condition
Mayurveda Ayurveda consultations combine Ayurveda and nutrition.
1. In-depth interview and examination up to 90 minutes
2. A small introduction to Ayurveda
3. Creation of individual Ayurvedic and seasonal guidelines for routine and nutrition and creation of a personalized diet plan for your constitution in the form of an e-book (1-7 days after consultation)
4. Support/follow-up – 30 days after the consultation
- In-depth interview and examination up to 90 minutes
Consultations consist of an examination and an interview with the Client lasting up to 90 minutes, to determine the individual’s general and current state.
- A small introduction to Ayurveda
One part of the interview is dedicated to presenting the basics of Ayurveda, which is necessary for understanding Ayurvedic guidelines and applying the diet plan.
- Creation of individual Ayurvedic and seasonal guidelines for routine and nutrition and creation of a personalized diet plan for your constitution in the form of an e-book (1-7 days after consultation)
Recommendations are adapted to the individual constitution, current condition, the lifestyle of the Client; the seasons, and climate. If necessary, as part of the recommendations, Ayurvedic plant therapy is used in accordance with the individual’s constitution, current condition, and seasons.
One to seven days after the consultation, recommendations, and a diet plan are delivered to the Client in the form of an e-booklet.
- Support and follow-up (30 days)
Sudden and drastic changes are not for everyone and are often not sustainable. The counselor maintains a long-term relationship with the client, in order to adapt the recommendations as much as possible, while the client is expected to be ready to open his/her mind, follow the advice and be ready to introduce changes in his/her daily life.
- Price for the first arrival: 70,00 €
- Price for each next arrival: 60,00 €
Schedule your appointment